This Friday, 2/22, is your LAST CHANCE to buy Schweitzer’s “Own the Night” lift tickets! Tickets are $8 and are good through March 2, 2013.
- Tuesday, February 19: 5th & 6th Grade Volleyball begins (see below)
- Thursday, February 21: County Spelling Bee in Libby
- Friday, February 22: Ski Trip, LAST one!
- Tuesday, February 26: All 4th Graders will take the NAEP test. Please be sure your child gets plenty of sleep, eats a good breakfast and is at school on time!
- Thursday, March 7, 4-H Meeting @ 5:30 pm @ Methodist Church
- Friday, March 8, NO SCHOOL, Teacher In-Service
Pennies for Patients!
The classroom to collect the most money by March 8th, receives a party of their choice. Proceeds to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Families can purchase coins from their child's classroom to be displayed in the foyer.
Montana Common Core Standards: Parent Fact Sheet
Look to the right-hand column for links to information on common core standards, after school program, lunch menus and much more!
Volleyball with Coach Beal: 5th & 6th Grade Volleyball starts Feb. 19th—March 15th. Practices are Monday—Thursday; 3:45-5:00 pm. Need to have a sports physical to participate.
Wrestling Information: First day of practice was February 11, at the Senior Center. Ages 9—15, practices are after school until 5:30 pm. Ages 5—8, practices are from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Call Coach Chapel @ 295-9647 if you have questions.