- February 11—16th: Missoula Children’s Theater (MCT)
- Friday, February 15: NO SCHOOL
- Monday, February 18: NO SCHOOL, Happy Presidents’ Day!
- Tuesday, February 19: 5th & 6th Grade Volleyball begins (see below)
- Thursday, February 21: County Spelling Bee in Libby
- Friday, February 22: Ski Trip, LAST one!
- Tuesday, February 26: All 4th Graders will take the NAEP test. Please be sure your child gets plenty of sleep, eats a good breakfast and is at school on time!
Volleyball with Coach Beal!
5th & 6th Grade Volleyball starts Feb. 19th—March 15th. Practices are Monday—Thursday; 3:45-5:00 pm. Need to have a sports physical to participate.
Our annual Pennies for Patients drive has begun!
The class to collect the most money by March 8th will receive a party of their choice. Proceeds to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Families can purchase coins from their child's classroom to be displayed in the foyer.
A Note From Mr. Moore: Please sign-in at the office and get a Visitor Pass when you visit. The hallway doors are now closed from 8:10—8:30 AM to mark tardiness and allow class to begin. All outside doors and classroom doors are locked at all times. The classroom doors remain open during the day, but can quickly be pulled shut in an emergency.
Reminder: School starts @ 8:10 am. Students are marked tardy after that time. If students receive 5 tardy marks, they are marked as missing one whole day.
Missoula Children’s Theater Information:
Tryouts are Monday, February 11th, from 3:30 to 5:30pm. Practices are Tuesday through Thursday, starting at 3:30. Bus will pick up actors at the elementary school at 3:10 every day (starting Monday) to deliver them to the HS Auditorium. Supervision in the HS Auditorium is provided. On Friday, practice is from 10—2:30 (no school). Performances are Saturday at 3pm & 7pm.
Wrestling Information: First day of practice was February 11, at the Senior Center. Ages 9—15, practices are after school until 5:30 pm. Ages 5—8, practices are from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Call Coach Chapel @ 295-9647 if you have questions.