- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, No AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM! Resumes Thursday, check your ASP calendars for upcoming activities!
- Wednesday, 11/28/12, Fall Picture Retakes (from 8:00 to 10:00 am
- Saturday, 12/1/12, Christmas Craft Fair, from 9-4 in Elementary Gym
- Wednesday, 12/5/12, Families are invited to have Breakfast with Mr. Moore, 7:45 to 8:15 am
- Thursday, 12/13/12, Christmas Program, at 6 pm in the Activity Center, please bring a canned food donation for the Food Pantry
- Friday, 12/14/12, No School for Teachers’ In-Service
Don’t forget the Toy Drive, this week only! Bring unwrapped new or gently used items, all donations can be dropped off at the elementary or high school offices.
GREAT STOCKING STUFFER:
Our Schweitzer “Own the Night” tickets are here!
$8.00 each for night skiing on Fridays & Saturdays, starting Dec. 28. NO BLACKOUT dates!
Free Housing Needed:
For Missoula Children's Theatre presenters from Sunday, February 10, thru Sunday, February 17, 2013.
ROOM REQUIREMENTS: Room in a pet free home – private, clean, comfortable and safe. Two Rooms needed, can be in separate homes.
Please contact Tyann at 293-1304.
This website has some good food safety tips, some interesting recipes and even projects for kids.
The new Attendance Policy is now in effect, starting with 2nd Quarter, November 5, 2012. Please check your mailbox for a letter from Mr. Moore & a copy of the new Attendance Policy.
Lincoln County WIC: Annual gross income for a family of four is $42,643 to qualify for WIC. You may qualify for WIC if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have children under the age of 5. Call 293-5711 to ask about WIC.
Don’t let winter heating bills blow your budget!
The Low Income Energy Assistance Program may be able to help.
Please call 800-344-5979