Please send appropriate outdoor attire with your student every day.
The weather changes frequently in the Fall.
- Homecoming Week Dress-Up Days: Wednesday is Pajama Day, Thursday is Cartoon Character/Game Show Day, Friday is School Spirit Day!
- Booster Club Tailgate Party tomorrow night at the football field starting at 5 pm, $5 per plate. Game night for HS students 6 8 pm. Bonfire at 8 pm. All are welcome to come, eat and watch.
- Homecoming Parade starting at 4:30 on Friday. Football game starts at 7 pm.
- If you haven't turned in your free and reduced application, please do so by the end of the week. Full price charges will be in effect on Monday, September 30, for those who have not turned in this year's application.
- Pre-School Screening: Thursday, 9/26/13, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, at the Methodist Church
- Fall Pictures: Tuesday, 10/15/13
- NO SCHOOL: Thursday and Friday, October 17 & 18
- PTA Halloween Carnival at the HS gym: October 31st from 5-7 pm
- Remember to send your child with appropriate shoes for P. E. and headphones (for small children) or ear buds to use in the computer lab
After School Program (ASP)
Dear Parents of After School Program Children,
If you have not seen us for parent orientation your child may not attend the After School Program. Also please remember that pick-up time is between 5:30 and 5:45. If you need to pick up your child before then please do not send them that day. You may call us at any time to set up an appointment, at the school (406)295-4321 Ext. 337 or (406)283-1901.