W.F. Morrison Newsletter
Home of the Mighty Mustangs!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
· Skiing – The After School Program will be taking the 4th-6th grade students skiing at Schweitzer on February 21st. Look for information and permission slips from ASP.
· Cascade Quartet – The Troy and Libby High School choirs will be performing with the Great Falls Symphony Cascade Quartet on Thursday, February 27 at 7:00 PM at the Libby Memorial Center. Tickets are available at local businesses.
· Skiing Rescheduled – The final school sponsored Schweitzer ski trip will be Friday, February 28. Permission Slips will be available at the office on Thursday, February 20. The cost for the trip will be $8.00 for the lift and $15.00 for rental. If you have permission slip and money deposited for the Feb. 7 trip that was cancelled we will use it or refund it as necessary for this trip on the 28th.
· Chocolate – The 6th grade is selling chocolate to earn money for their trip to Silverwood. 50% of each sale goes to the support the trip. To purchase see a 6th grader.
· Music Classes to build instruments – Ms. Schweitzer is gathering materials to build homemade instruments. Please send coffee cans, PVC pipe, yoghurt containers, paper towel tubes, string, fish line, milk jugs, use your imagination…. Thanks.
· Copper Mountain Band – Will be performing for Morrison Elementary on Friday, February 21st. The MBI Student Leadership Team will be presenting and introducing. Families are welcome to attend. 10:15 to 11:15
Word of the Week: Respect
Showing regard or appreciation for the worth of someone or something
W.F. Morrison Elementary – 501 E. Kalispell – PO Box 867, Troy, MT 59935 – (406)295-4321