W.F. Morrison Newsletter
Home of the Mighty Mustangs!
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
· Four Day Weekend – No School; February 14-17
· Pennies for Patients – This is our FINAL WEEK of collection to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The boxes will be picked up and counted on Thursday, February 13th. The class to collect the most money will win a class party of their choice.
· 4th Grade Bake Sale - Wednesday, last recess for all grades. All money raised will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
· Skiing – The After School Program will be taking the 4th-6th grade students skiing at Schweitzer on February 21st. Look for information and permission slips from ASP.
· Skiing Rescheduled – We hope to reschedule the final school sponsored Schweitzer ski trip for February 28. Some details still need to be worked out so stay tuned…
If you have permission slip and money deposited for the Feb. 7 trip that was cancelled we will use it or refund it as necessary for this trip on the 28th.
· Turner Mountain Community Appreciation Day - Monday, February 17.
Pick up free ski vouchers at area businesses.
· Music Classes to build instruments – Ms. Schweitzer is gathering materials to build homemade instruments. Please send coffee cans, PVC pipe, yoghurt containers, paper towel tubes, string, fish line, milk jugs, use your imagination…. Thanks.
· Copper Mountain Band – Will be performing for Morrison Elementary on Friday, February 21st. The MBI Student Leadership Team will be presenting and introducing. Families are welcome to attend. 10:15 to 11:15
Word of the Week: Be Healthy
See the back of this newsletter and watch your child’s backpack for more information
W.F. Morrison Elementary – 501 E. Kalispell – PO Box 867, Troy, MT 59935 – (406)295-4321