- Mr. Hawk, our P. E. teacher, asks all students to come to school with appropriate shoes for P. E.; no flip flops, dress shoes or any open-toed shoes
- Please send your student with headphones (for small children) or ear buds to use in the computer lab. They are REQUIRED for testing and the new reading and math curriculum activities. Using personal headphones will also lessen the sharing of unwanted head bugs.
- After School Program (ASP): Began Monday, 9/16/13. If your student would like to attend, be sure you have filled out the ASP registration paperwork BEFORE allowing the student to stay after school.
- Parent Teacher Association Meeting: Thursday, 9/19/13, @ 4:00 pm in the HS library.
- 5th Grade Student/Parent Band Meeting: Thursday, 9/19/13 from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the Music/Band Room
- High School Football Game vs. Cutbank, Friday, 9/20/13, kick-off at 7 pm! Go Trojans!
- NO SCHOOL, Friday, 9/20/13
- Pre-School Screening: Thursday, 9/26/13, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, at the Methodist Church
- Fall Pictures: Tuesday, 10/15/13
Missing Something? Keep an eye on the Lost & Found Box located right inside the front doors, next to the gym.
School Safety: Drop-off, Pick-up Procedures
To ensure the safety of our students, the semi-circle in front of the main entrance will be used only for drop off and pick-up of students during designated times.
No parking is allowed during these times:
Please note the one-way pattern that traffic should follow in this area. Also, traffic is prohibited in the school bus area when the buses are loading and unloading.