- T-shirt Orders due tomorrow, Friday, 9/6/13
- School Packets with permission slips due tomorrow, Friday, 9/6/13
- Flag Pole Dedication, in memory of Bob Coldwell, Friday, 9/13/13 @ 1:15 pm. Families welcome to attend
- NO SCHOOL, Friday, 9/20/13
- Don’t be left out in the cold! Call the Energy Assistance Program @ 1-800-344-5979
- Fall Pictures: Tuesday, 10/15/13
School Safety: Drop-off, Pick-up Procedures
To ensure the safety of our students, the semi-circle in front of the main entrance will be used only for drop off and pick-up of students during designated times.
No parking is allowed during these times:
Please note the one-way pattern that traffic should follow in this area. Also, traffic is prohibited in the school bus area when the buses are loading and unloading.
We are excited to let you know that our school will be implementing new reading and math curriculums that align with Montana’s Core Common Standards. The Core Common Standards require that schools implement programs that are scientifically researched based and are grounded in best practices. The program selected for math is Go Math! published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. The reading program adopted by the district is Reading Wonders published by McGraw-Hill. Parents can help their children become skilled life-long readers by reading to them and by encouraging independent reading. Your interest, praise, and encouragement are sure to lead to your child’s success in school.
Here’s to an exciting year of learning and growth!