- Spring Book Fair, March 26—28, open after school until 4 pm on Tuesday & Wednesday, and until 8 pm on Thursday—Buy One Get One FREE!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: Thursday, March 28
- Krispy Kreme donuts! Available for pickup @ elementary school foyer on Thursday, March 28.
- SPRING BREAK—NO SCHOOL, April 1—5
- School Board Meeting: Monday, April 8 @ 7 pm
- 4H Meeting: Thursday, April 11 @ 5:30 pm, Methodist Church
- Awards Assembly: Friday, April 12 @ 1:30 in elementary gym
- Kindergarten Open House: Tuesday, April 16 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- District Wide Emergency Evacuation Drill: Wednesday, April 17. Contact Mr. Moore for details.
- Science Fair: Thursday, April 18, judged in the morning and open to public from 4:00 to 6:00 pm
- NO SCHOOL: Friday, April 19, Teacher In-Service
- 4H Spring Craft Fair: Saturday, April 20
Mrs. Hammer’s class is raising money for their Silverwood trip and have lots of extra chocolate available! They will be selling it at the Parent/Teacher conferences or call the office during the school day, 295-4321.
Pennies for Patients Results:
Ms. Goodwin’s class: $153.10
Mrs. Hammer’s class: $151.37
Ms. Sevalstad’s class: $136.24
Mrs. Winslow’s class: $127.25
Ms. Roberts’ class: $66.62
Mrs. Downey’s class: $60.76
Mrs. Cummings’ class: $52.96
Ms. Coy’s class: $20.72
Mr. Rogers’ class: $18.93
Ms. Grose’s class: $18.30
Thank you all for participating again this year.
The Lymphoma & Leukemia Society will be grateful for your contribution!
Troy Youth Baseball/Softball Registration
Batter UP! It’s time to Play Ball!
The season begins April 22 and Opening Day is May 11. T-Ball is coed, ages 4-5, Rookie Boys/Girls, ages 6-7, Minor Boys/Girls, ages 8-9, Major Boys/Girls, ages 10-12, Senior Girls, ages 12-14.
Registration Forms @ Office
Kindergarten Open House
All upcoming KINDERGARTEN Families are invited to Kindergarten Open House! You will have the opportunity to register, meet the Kindergarten teachers and school principal, tour the school and get an idea of what your kindergartner’s day will be like, on Tuesday, April 16, from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Please bring your child’s certified birth certificate and shot records. Call KVHS @ 293 -4502 or the elementary school office @ 295- 4321 for more info.