Home of the Mighty Mustangs!
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Visit us on our School Website: wfmorrisonmustangs.blogspot.com
- Morrison Elementary Open House is Tuesday, September 2nd from 5:00 to 7:00pm. Dinner will be served from 5:00-5:45pm, followed by a parent presentation in the gym. Then, you will be able to visit your child’s classroom and meet their teacher. Hope to see you there!!
- This year we will be recognizing good behavior with a Citizen of the Week.
Students who receive a Positive Behavior Referral will be entered into a drawing for Citizen of the Week. The Citizen of the Week will be our greeter in the mornings and will assist the office in the afternoons with deliveries.
This week's Citizen is Jace Fisher-Waxbom. Way to Go, Jace!! :)
- Parents & Guardians if you have not returned the registration form & universal permission form please do so as soon as possible.
- Lost & Found is located in the foyer. If your child is missing anything, please remind them to check the lost & found. Please label your child’s backpacks & lunch boxes to ensure that they are returned.
- Lunch balances – If you have an outstanding balance from last year, please pay it at the school office.
- Troy Community Calendar order form located on the back of the newsletter. Orders are to be mailed to Troy Graduation Activities and are due by October 1st.
- Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana will be accepting applications for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program starting October 1st. For more information, call them at 800-344-5979 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Please remember the tardy bell rings at 8:10am. The hall doors will close at this time and students who are running late must check in at the office. At 3:00pm, the doors will be closed again until the final bell at 3:30pm. Thank you for understanding.
W.F. Morrison Elementary – 501 E. Kalispell – PO Box 867, Troy, MT 59935 – (406)295-4321