10/1: Fish Patties
10/2: Chicken Noodle Soup
10/3: Chicken Nuggets
10/4: Corn Dogs
- If you have a band instrument gathering dust bunnies, please consider donating it to the school band. Ms. Schweitzer has many students who would greatly enjoy your generous contribution.
- After School Program is looking for volunteers to meet the following needs: read to/listen to child (15-30 min. up to 4x/week); math homework help (30 min. up to 4x/week); run/walk/bike with students (one hour/up to 3x/week); help build K’nex Rollercoaster (one hour/week). Please let us know if you are interested or can help.
- Magic Land Circus is coming to town! Sunday, October 6, Libby Memorial Center. Showtimes are 2:00 & 4:30 pm. Coupons available at school office for $5 tickets or pay $12 at the door without a coupon.
- Music Boosters are selling Gold Canyon Candles, now thru October 8. Small $16.75, medium $20.75, large $24.75 in twenty scents. To order, contact Lynette Rebo, 295-3604/295-4221 or Sheri Schweitzer, 291-0747.
- Helping Hands Christmas Program. For families in need of assistance with Christmas gifts for their children, contact Fran Stanton @ 295-4542, please call between 10:00 am & 8:00 pm.
- Full price meal charges will be in effect on Monday, September 30, for those who have not turned in this year's free/reduced application.
- 4-H Meeting, October 3 @ 5:30, Methodist Church
- Fall Pictures: Tuesday, 10/15/13
- NO SCHOOL: Thursday and Friday, October 17 & 18
- PTA Halloween Carnival at the HS gym: October 31st from 5-7 pm
- Remember to send your child with appropriate shoes for P. E. and headphones (for small children) or ear buds to use in the computer lab
Please send appropriate outdoor attire with your student every day.
The weather changes frequently in the Fall.
After School Program (ASP): (see October schedule in right-hand column)
Dear Parents of After School Program Children,
If you have not seen us for parent orientation your child may not attend the After School Program. Also please remember that pick-up time is between 5:30 and 5:45. If you need to pick up your child before then please do not send them that day. You may call us at any time to set up an appointment, at the school (406)295-4321 Ext. 337 or (406)283-1901.