All Library Books are due by Friday, May 24
All Lunch Balances must be paid in full by Friday, May 24
- Egg Drop: Wednesday, May 22 @2:30 pm. K—2 students should make their egg-traptions at home, 3rd—6th graders will be given 40 straws and 40 inches of tape to construct their egg-traptions.
- Family Fun Night: Wednesday, May 22 @ 3:35—6:30 pm. Events include Fit Kids Fun Run, Bike Rodeo, Talent Show and many more fun games and activities!
- Classroom assignments are set for the next school year, so if you have a teacher request, please submit it in WRITING by Friday, May 24.
- NO SCHOOL: Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day
- Swim Registration forms available @ office and are due by Friday, May 31.
- Fall Soccer Registration forms available @ office and are due by August 31.
- LAST DAY of SCHOOL! Half day on Friday, May 31: 9:00 am Awards Assembly, 11:00 am sack lunch on the playground and buses leave @ noon.
Kindergarten: Ms. Goodwin & Mr. Rogers
1st Grade: Mrs. Cummings & Mrs. Garrett
2nd Grade: Ms. Grose
2nd/3rd Grade: Ms. Coy
3rd Grade: Ms. Sevalstad
4th Grade: Mrs. Downey
5th Grade: Mrs. Roberts
5th/6th Grade: Winslow
6th Grade: Hammer
FYI on Bike Rodeo: during Family Fun Night, there will be a bicycle safety clinic, featuring bike safety inspections and quick tune-ups by “Bike Man” Dennis Hedge and a safety lecture about the rules of the road by MHP officer Neil Duram, followed by a ride on a miniature “chalk street” set up in the parking lot where young cyclists are shown where and how to apply the rules. Activities include helmet fitting (new helmets will be provided for each cyclist) and the bicyclists can enter to win a free bicycle!
For the rest of the year we will be learning about transition and safe choices. Older grades are playing, "Safe Behavior Bingo." Younger grades this week are reading, "Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns about Mud: what to do when parents fight." You can find this at www.wedolisten.org
Ryan Lieser, Counselor
Reserve Yearbooks Now!
Prepay ($5.00) and reserve your copy of the 2012-2013 Morrison Elementary yearbook at the office. Yearbooks will be available to pick up during the last week of school.
Kootenai Valley Head Start
now accepting applications for 2013-2014.