Parents, there is a new policy in effect, as of today. If you are planning on visiting the school, please stop at the office to collect your Visitors’ Pass. Thank you!
Reminder: School starts @ 8:10 am. Students are marked tardy after that time. If students receive 5 tardy marks, they are marked as missing one whole day. Please help your students be on time.
- Dental Screening, Tuesday, January 8
- 5th & 6th Grade Ski Trip, Friday, January 11, watch for information and permission slips!
- End of 2nd Quarter, Thursday, January 17
- NO SCHOOL, Friday, January 18
- Awards Assembly, Thursday, January 24 at 2:30 pm
- Ski Trip, Friday, January 25
- Spelling Bee, Thursday, January 31
Mrs. Hammer & Mr. Hawk Announce:
5th & 6th Grade Girls and Boys Basketball Starts Soon!
First practice is Monday, January 21, at 3:45 pm to 5:00 pm. Appropriate work-out attire and gym shoes are recommended. Practice times and game schedules will be announced at the first practice. If your child has not yet had a sports physical this school year, it is required for all students before they begin practicing.
“Own the Night” lift tickets available at the office! Tickets are $8, plus special rental pricing of $15. Night skiing started Dec. 28, Fridays & Saturdays, 3 pm to 7 pm PST. Additional Sundays on Jan. 13 (MLK weekend) & Feb. 17 (President’s weekend). No BLACKOUT dates!