- Monday, 12/3/12 Youth Bowling League, grades 5-6 begin right after school, contact Brady or Bobbie at Trojan Lanes for more info, 295-5024
- Tuesday, 12/4/12 Youth Bowling League, grades 1-4 begin right after school, contact Brady or Bobbie at Trojan Lanes for more info, 295-5024
- Wednesday, 12/5/12, Families are invited to have Breakfast with Mr. Moore, 7:45 to 8:15 am
- Thursday, 12/13/12, Christmas Program, at 6 pm in the Activity Center, please bring a canned food donation for the Food Pantry
- Friday, 12/14/12, No School for Teachers’ In-Service
- Christmas Break, December 24—January 2, No School & Happy Holidays!
Moyle/Coldwell Family Benefit:
Tuesday, December 18 at 7:00 pm, @ Troy High School Auditorium
Tickets ($15) are available at the door and at many Troy businesses such as The Cutting Crew, First Montana Bank, Main Street Perk, or NAPA and Glass & Home Supply in Libby.
Donations welcome! All proceeds will help Billy and his family with costs related to the post-accident recovery. Questions? contact Becky Monroe at 295-6009 or Timory Peel at 291-6499. Visit www.portlandcomedy.com for more info about ComedySportz!
GREAT STOCKING STUFFER IDEA:
“Own the Night” lift tickets are available at the office!
Tickets are $8, plus special rental pricing of $15.
Night skiing starts Dec. 28, Fridays & Saturdays,
3 pm to 7 pm PST, plus every night during Dec. 26—31.
Additional Sundays on Jan. 13 (MLK weekend)
& Feb. 17 (President’s weekend).
No BLACKOUT dates!
FREE FREE FREE
A Christmas Carol
Brought to you by the
Live on Stage @ Lincoln Theater
Friday, December 7, @ 7:00 pm
Old Fashioned Christmas at the Lincoln Theater:
Free Movies for the month of December!
12/4: How the Grinch Stole Christmas & A Christmas Story
12/6: A Charlie Brown Christmas & The Polar Express
12/11: The Night Before Christmas & White Christmas
12/13: Frosty the Snowman & Miracle on 34th Street
12/18: Santa Claus is Coming to Town & A Hobo Christmas
12/20: The Year Without a Santa Claus & It’s a Wonderful Life
Everything starts at 5:00 pm; the first movie is a cartoon and the second is full length.
The new Attendance Policy is now in effect, starting with 2nd Quarter, November 5, 2012. Please check your mailbox for a letter from Mr. Moore & a copy of the new Attendance Policy.
Free Housing Needed:
For Missoula Children's Theatre presenters from Sunday, February 10, thru Sunday, February 17, 2013.
ROOM REQUIREMENTS: Room in a pet free home – private, clean, comfortable and safe. Two Rooms needed, can be in separate homes. Please contact Tyann at 293-1304.